BOOKING AND REFUND POLICY
Booking your treatment ensures confirmed availability so we suggest all the patients to book their therapies to avoid any kind of inconvenience. We are happy to answer all your questions so you are clear about the procedures before you book with us . If you don’t book we can still write down your name and make a tentative booking for your therapy. However you may need to wait up to 7-10 days.
After the respective advance payment has been received by the Ayurvedic Centre, the client will receive an e-mail confirming his booking.
Please note: Should the Shivani Ayurveda not receive the advance payment latest 1 week after the binding booking of the client, the booking is considered invalid. In that case, the clinic has the right to make the space available to other clients. In this case any discount applicable can be not considered while rebooking.
The booking amount is 30% advance payment, the remaining 70% of the costs of the client’s stay have to be paid at the day of arrival, latest on the second day of the client’s stay in case of single booking. In case of group occupancy 70 – 100 percent of the payment has to be made by via on- line transfers 60 days before the date of arrival.
Please ensure you let us know your requirement to provide you with Taylor made packages specified to your health conditions / travel needs.
Non inclusions in the package will be billed / specified separately.
Any group (more than three people) who signs up for treatment are required to pay 60 days in advance the whole amount which has been quoted for them. No change in the bookings is possible thereafter. Please note that advance Money sent for treatment & course is non-refundable as we hold space for the person.
While being here one must respect the rules of the clinic and follow all the rules which are given by the Doctors
One has to be present on time assigned or ten minutes before the treatment to avoid rush and inconvenience to the centre .
No rescheduling is done in treatment programme once the plan is finalised . If a client does not come to the clinic in the assigned time then no refund or reschedul- ing is done for the therapy missed.
One has to take care of his personal hygiene while receiving the therapy Drinking alcohol/ drugs / Other stimulative substances during the treatment will result in termination of the therapy under non compliance of following rules.
Any picture / Video testimonial which is produced by Shivani Ayurveda is free to use for our clients for sharing and for clinics own marketing purpose.
If you are not sure about your dates we recommend you to buy date amendment pack- ages . If a patient after payment has personal issues family / health problems and has to return back to the country suddenly after full payment, then he/she is allowed to come & complete the treatment next time.
Any difference in treatment price has to be paid by the returning patient . Refund price calculated before leaving the clinic. 20 percent cancellation charges is deducted from the remaining amount due to the unplanned departure and loss. Providing us a medical certificate is important in this condition.
Therapies paid cannot be exchanged via cash refund or medicines . No refund is given in cases of using offensive language and aggressive behaviour or being under drug and alcohol influence during clinic hours.
Non Payment of the treatment charges will result in termination treatment. Rights of Admission / treatment in the clinic are reserved .
All Rights in centre regarding admission, cancellation or any legal affair are set to Dharamshala Jurisdiction only.
Please Note: We are committed to serve you with both courtesy and respect .We ask you to treat our staff in the same manner . We shall be constrained not to serve those who use offensive language or behave in an aggressive manner.
Let’s stay in touch
Whether you have questions about Ayurveda or you need personal support and you are interested in 1:1 Ayurveda Consultation please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Coaching/Teaching lovers of Ayurveda how to use ancient knowledge to heal mental and physical issues of the 21st century. Providing a community for Ayurvedic consultants to balance themselves and grow their consultancy business.
Bhagsu Nag , Mcleodganj, Upper Dharamshala Distt. Kangra (HP) 176219.
+91 – 9418069406