COVID MANAGEMENT WITH AYURVEDA
Understanding the Pandemic and how to take the right action on its every step
Considering the current situation, Ayurvedic Consultants and Holistic Practitioners are meeting clients affected by the pandemic. COVID 19 also affects people post-infection with its wide range of complications. Here is a liquified extract on how to help your clients who have suffered from the mental and physical stress of COVID with the proper dietary, psychological and herbal guide.
What you can expect :
Learning more about COVID and how Ayurveda handles it.
The right approach to managing active COVID
Management of Post COVID Complication - causes and treatment
How to remove the side effects of the various chemical medicine which is used in COVID
How to support your client emotionally during COVID and post COVID
Spiritual support with Mudras and pranayama for COVID management
Introduction to COVID -19
How to examine a COVID patient with Ayurveda
Management of the disease while in the Active phase
- General Herbal recommendation.
- Important Herbs and which systems does it help.
- Ayurvedic Treatment of specific Covid signs and symptoms.
- Nutritional Recommendation.
- Lifestyle recommendation.
- Mental Advising.
What side effects the regular medicine is causing and how to remove them
Which kind of clients should not be taken by the Consultants in the active phase
Post COVID symptom Management
- How to examine a patient Post COVID.
- Individual Symptoms Management
General Immunity guidelines
- Dietary management
- Lifestyle management
- Mental guidelines
Vaccination and how to help remove its side effects
Spiritual Aspect of Management
- Mudra healing
- Prevention of COVID -19
Q and A from students
Masterclass on COvid - 19Discount Price
- Price is including taxes
- Answers to the existing Q and A submitted by professional consultants
- Open Q and A for live attendees
- Course completion digital certification